Mozilla Firefox themes are called as Firefox personas. These are attractive skins which changes the appearance of our browser and give it a new look and feel. Change firefox themes at your own will. It is very easy to install and load up in it.
Just take a look at the following screenshots of my browser in which I installed various themes i.e. personas of firefox.
Install Personas Plus addons to change firefox themes easily.
To better manage firefox personas, there is an addon called personas plus, once you install this extension, its icon would sit in the addon(status) bar at the bottom of firefox window. Just click on personas icon and chose any random or recently selected firefox themes from the list of popular and other available personas. This extension makes it easy to change the appearance of mozilla within a few clicks. It also allow you to load your own custom made personas. To download Firefox personas plus, go here .
There are several personas available on official firefox website.
How do I download Firefox themes ?
- Just go to http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/gallery/
- select any category from the left. In the right, it shows small thumbnails of themes, just hover your mouse over any design and the firefox browser will change to that theme in the realtime momentarily.
- If you like it, just click on wear it button and the theme will be installed right.
- Repeating the above steps, you can download various firefox themes.
- If you want to change your theme again from downloaded ones, it is very easy with personas plus extension if you installed it. If not, get it as outlines in the paragraph above. If you want not to install any addon, then click on firefox menue button – addons – Appearance – select any – click on enable button. Thats it.
If you still face any problem, comment here and we’ll try to help you!